Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 13 checkers per player in red and blue are placed in a hexagonal grid with side 4.
- On your turn, move one of your checkers into an unoccupied cell. You cannot pass.
- Checkers can only move forward, directly or indirectly. They cannot move backward, jump or capture.
End of the Game
- If at the beginning of your turn, you have no moves available, you win!
- There is no draw in this game since checkers cannot be moved backwards.
- Misere: If at the beginning of your turn, you have no moves available, you lose instead.