How to play https://youtu.be/hc6UblNjuiE
Crazy Farmers Rules in a nutshell
Emerging strategy game (2 players) or lighter and chaotic (3-4 players). Beware, in all modes this game is fierce and ruthless, no pity, no trust.
In a fast mode game with 2 players, the game ends when both players control a total of 23 parcels combined. The player with the largest non-fallow field at that time wins.
In a fast mode game with 3/4 players, the game ends when one player has 9/8 parcels.
- 3 moves per turn
- 4 fences or more at the beginning of the turn => +1 extra move
- Moves are mandatory but backward move is possible
- 5 moves max per turn
- Surround parcels to add them to your field (The fence must connect two points of your field)
- Take bonus cards in the barns (1 for a free barn, 2 for an opponent's barn)
- When you touch the fence of an opponent, it's cut and totally disappears
- The 2 fences behind your tractor are protected and cannot be crossed
- When you are cut, you cannot cut others or draw new fences before connecting back to your field.
- You can play bonus cards during your turn
- 6 cards max in hand at the end of the turn
End of the game
- The game ends immediately (no undo) when a given number of parcels is reached:
- 2 players: 23/27/31 common parcels (Fast/Regular/Expert)
- 3 players: 9/11/13 own parcels (Fast/Regular/Expert)
- 4 players: 8/9/11 own parcels (Fast/Regular/Expert)
The score is the number of parcels in the main field (non transparent parcels)
In case of draw game, fallow lands are used for tie break (transparent parcels)
Bonus cards repartion
- 6x Nitro +1 : 1 extra move
- 3x Nitro +2 : 2 extra moves
- 2x Rut : The opponent loses 2 moves
- 4x 1 Hay bale : Block a path (8 Hay Bales max on the board)
- 3x 2 Hay bales : Block 2 paths (8 Hay Bales max on the board)
- 4x Dynamite : Blow up a Hay bale
- 3x High Voltage : Protect all fences until next turn
- 2x Watchdog : Protect all parcels until next turn
- 6x Helicopter : Moves the tractor to any point of the field (playable only without fences, forbid cutting fences until the end of the turn)
- 3x Bribe : Take over an opponent's parcel on the border (no barn and other restrictions so that it remains discreet)
Draw following repetitions
If a player ends their turn 3 times (not necessarily consecutive) in a strictly identical board position, the game immediately ends in a tie.
The "Limited Undo" mode is proposed to avoid that we can see the bonus cards we just draw, then cancel the movement if the cards do not please us. So all the usual undos are possible EXCEPT when making an annexation that brings bonus cards.