Jump to navigation Jump to search
Each player has his own goal.
- Sheriff and Deputies: Kill all the Outlaws and the Renegade.
- Outlaws: Kill the Sheriff.
- Renegade: Kill all opponents with the Sheriff being last.
Everyone knows the Sheriff but all other characters are hidden.
The number of roles varies by player count as follows
- 4 players: 1 Sheriff, 1 Renegade, 2 Outlaws
- 5 players: 1 Sheriff, 1 Renegade, 2 Outlaws, 1 Deputy
- 6 players: 1 Sheriff, 1 Renegade, 3 Outlaws, 1 Deputy
- 7 players: 1 Sheriff, 1 Renegade, 3 Outlaws, 2 Deputy
- Draw two cards from the draw pile.
- Play any number of cards, but only 1 Bang!
- Discard cards to your hand size limit (your life points).
- You can have only 1 copy of any card in play, unless the copy is from your character.
- You can only have 1 weapon. If you haven't played any weapons, you have Colt.45 (distance 1).
- Brown border cards have immediate effect while blue cards have effects that last until they are removed.
- The distance between players is the minimum number of places between them.
- The Sheriff starts with 1 extra life point.
- When you lose your last life point, you die unless you play a Beer.
- When you die, discard all your cards and show your role card to others.
- If the Sheriff kills a Deputy, they discards all cards they have in hand and in play.
- Anyone killing an Outlaw draws 3 cards.
- Beer has no effect when only 2 players are left
End of Game
- If the Sheriff is killed, Outlaws win unless the Renegade is the last one standing, which he wins.
- If all the Outlaws and the Renegade are killed, the Sheriff and his Deputies win.
- Bart Cassidy (4): Each time he loses a life point, he draws a card.
- Black Jack (4): Show his second card: if it is red he draws an additional card.
- Calamity Janet (4): She can use Bang! as Missed! and vice versa.
- El Gringo (3): When he losses a life point, he draws a random card from the player that caused his life loss.
- Jesse Jones (4): He may draw his first card from any other player instead of from the deck.
- Jourdonnais (4): He has a Barrel in play at all times.
- Kit Carlson (4): He looks at the top 3 cards in the deck when he draws: draw 2 and put the other on top of the deck.
- Lucky Duke (4): He chooses the result of a draw! from 2 cards.
- Paul Regret (3): He has a Mustang in play at all times.
- Pedro Ramirez (4): He may draw his first card from the discard pile.
- Rose Doolan (4): She has a Scope in play at all times.
- Sid Ketchum (4): He may discard 2 cards to regain 1 life point at any time.
- Slab the Killer (4): 2 Missed! must be played to cancel his Bang!
- Suzy Lafayette (4): She draws a card when she has no cards.
- Vulture Sam (4): He takes all the cards of that player when a player dies.
- Willy the Kid (4): He can play any number of Bang! during his turn.
Brown Cards: Immediate Effect (63)
- Bang!: Target a player that you can reach. They lose 1 life point unless they can play a Missed! (25)
- Missed!: Cancel a Bang! (12)
- Beer: Regain 1 life point. Can be played when receiving a lethal hit. (6)
- Saloon: All players regain 1 life point. Cannot be played out of turn. (1)
- Stagecoach & Wells Fargo: Draw 2 or 3 cards. (2) and (1)
- General Store: Draw cards equal to number of alive players. Everyone chose a card starting from you. (2)
- Panic!: Draw a card from a player with distance 1. (4)
- Cat Balou: Force a player to discard a card. (4)
- Gatling: All other players lose 1 life point. (1)
- Indians: All other players discard a Bang! or lose 1 life point. (2)
- Duel: Challenge a player. The challenged and the challenger take turns to discard a Bang! and the first player failing loses 1 life point. (3)
Blue Cards: Continuous Effect (17)
- Weapons: They change the maximum distance that you can hit, except the Volcanic which allows you to play any number of Bang! (8)
- Mustang: All other players see you with a distance increased by 1. (2)
- Scope: You see all other players with a distance decreased by 1, but at least 1. (1)
- Barrel: When you are targeted with a Bang!, draw! If it is a heart, you are Missed! (2)
- Jail: Play this card on another player. That player draw! and escapes if it is a heart, otherwise his turn is skipped. Jail cannot be played on the Sheriff.(3)
- Dynamite: When this card is in front of you, draw! and it explodes when it is a spades 2-9 (you lose 3 life points), otherwise pass it. (1)