Jump to navigation Jump to search
Highest points per card
- 4.5pts x1 Nigiri Squid on x1 Wasabi
- 4pts x2 Urakamaki 5 icons if 1st place
- 4pts x4 set of Onigiri unique shapes
- 4pts x1 Fruit with 2 fruit types (without any fruit at all)
- 4pts x1 Tea and x4 set of 4 of anything
- 4pts x1 Soy Sauce most (not tied) colors. May score multiple.
- 3.5pts x2 set of EEL May not score multiple sets
- 3.5pts x2 set of Tofu
- 3.3pts x3 set of Sashimi
- 3pts x1 Fruit with 1 fruit type (without any fruit at all)
- 3pts x3 set of Onigiri unique shapes
- 3pts x4 set of Green Tea Ice Cream
- 3pts x1 Miso Soup (can be guaranteed with Chopsticks, Spoon or Menu)
- 3pts x1 Nigiri Salmon on x1 Wasabi
- 3pts x1 Nigiri Squid
- 3pts x5 set of 5 Dumpling
- 3pts x1 Tea and x3 set of 3 of anything
- 2.5pts x4 set of 4 Dumpling
- 2.5pts x2 set of Tempura
- 2.5pts x2 Urakamaki 5 icons if 2nd place
- 2pts x1 flipped over cards with Takeout Box
- Spoon and Chopsticks if taken 2nd to last round won't be able to get rid of so 0 points.
- Spoon and Chopsticks last round won't be able to use.
- 4pts x3+ Temaki most is tough but just try not to get -4pts least
- 4+ players games Edamame possibly can be 3 points or more each
- Special Order good to copy Green Tea Ice Cream, Miso Soup, Fruit, EEL, Pudding, Uramaki 5 icons,
- Pay attention to who your cards are passed to which is displayed in the log. With Pass Both Ways Round 2 it switches.
- Last turn in round give next player Tofu if they have 2 Tofu already to give them 0 points.
- Deny EEL even if you have 2 already to give next player -3 points.
- Spoon can help you with that missing EEL, Sashimi or more Desserts.
- Takeout Menu flip over cards to 2 points each such as:
x3 Tofu 0 points to 6 points, 1 EEL -3 points to 2 points, 1 Tempura 0 points to 2 points and 2 Sashimi 0 points to 4 points.
- Uramaki can still score if no one placed 2nd or 3rd for instance. Not always a race.