Jump to navigation Jump to search
Score the most points by guessing what others associate with the clue word.
- The game consists of 4 rounds.
- At the start of each round, reveal a new clue word.
- Each player chooses 1 to 10 cards that they think associates with the clue word, and mark them in their slates.
- Everyone reveals how many cards they choose, and the one who chooses the most goes in the dark (ties doesn't count).
- Starting from the scout, each player chooses 1 of their cards to reveal.
- If more than 2 players choose this card, they all get a spark and score 2 points.
- If exactly 2 players choose this card, they each get a super-spark and score 3 points.
- If only that player choose this card, he falls and cannot score any more points this round. If he is also in the dark, he deducts 1 point for each spark and super-spark.
- The round ends when all players either falls or does not have any cards to reveal.
- After each round, 5 cards from a row is replaced and the scout goes to the next player.
End of the Game
The game ends after 4 rounds. The player with the most points wins. If there is a tie, they share the victory.