Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Each player gets their mat, 3 flowers and 1 skull. The discs are hidden and the mat is placed skull side up.
- Each player places a disc on their mat face down.
- Then, starting from the first player, choose whether to add an extra disc. If a player doesn't want to add a disc, they must challenge and bid.
- After the challenge started, players may increase the bid (up to the total number of discs on all the mats) or pass. The highest bidder becomes the challenger.
- The challenger must flip a number of discs equal to their bid. They begin by flipping all of their own discs, then with other players.
- The discs are flipped one by one. If a skull is flipped, the challenger loses a disc. If a challenger loses their last disc, they are out.
- Otherwise, they flip their mat to the flower side (gaining 1 point). If their mat is already flower side up, they win the whole game (2 points).