Jump to navigation Jump to search
For tips on how to play piraten kapern, see Tips_PiratenKapern
- The objective is to make sets of identical objects and score points.
- Draw the top fortune card, which affects you for this turn.
- Roll all 8 dice.
- Each die has 6 faces:
- Sabre (sword),
- If you roll 3 skulls, you forfeit your turn.
- If you get 4 or more skulls during your first roll, you go to the island of the dead.
- You can re-roll any of your dice, except skulls, but you must re-roll at least 2 dice.
- If you get 3 or more skulls after the re-roll, you are disqualified and score nothing.
|# dice in set||3||4||5||6||7||8|
- Each diamond and coin is worth an additional 100 points.
- If the player generates points with all 8 dice, they score an extra 500 points.
- The final round is triggered when a player's score becomes greater than 6000 points.
- The winner is the player with the highest score.
- If a player rolls 4 or more skulls in their first roll, they go to Skulls Island for that turn.
- They can re-roll as normal, except they can only continue if they roll at least 1 skull.
- If no skulls are rolled, their turn ends.
- Opponents each lose 100 points per skull.
- Other objects have no value on Skulls Island.
- Animals: Monkeys and parrots are grouped together and counted as a type.
- Diamond: You start with 1 extra diamond.
- Gold Coin: You start with 1 extra gold coin.
- Guardian: Once during your turn, you can re-roll a skull.
- Pirate: Double all points (positive or negative) in this turn.
- Pirate Ship (2-4): If you roll at least the number of sabres on the card, you get bonus points (2:300, 3:500, 4:1000).
- Otherwise, score nothing but the same number of negative points.
- Skulls (1-2): You start with the amount of extra skulls on the card.
- Treasure Island: Place dice on this card if you want.
- They are protected and must score, even you roll 3 or more skulls.
- If you are playing with the promo cards the following also appear:
After the Storm
- You are only allowed to re-roll your dice once.
- You receive double points for diamond and coins.
- If you visit Skull Island, you can only re-roll once.
- If you roll 3 skulls, your turn ends but you score according to skull island rules.
- You have to end your turn without any sabres, or you score -1000 per sabre and your other dice are worth zero.
- If you succeed, you get double the points.
- You are allowed to go to Skull Island, but you are not allowed to roll sabres there or your opponents will not lose points.