Goal of the Game
Drop shapes in the right places to create combinations of identical or consecutive numbers on the grid. Be the most efficient and drop penalties onto your opponents! As soon as a player reaches the Game Over line, the game ends and whoever has the most points is the winner. Will you reach the ultimate score of 100?
Phase 1: Roll the dice
The first player rolls the 5 dice.
Phase 2: Block others
A BLOCK is a penalty shape that will hinder the opponents. Its activation is described on phase 4. Phase 2 occurs only if there are active BLOCKS (circled but not crossed off) and if there is at least one star on the dice roll. Otherwise, go to phase 3.
- Check all the circled BLOCKS of all the players. If there are several circled BLOCKS, only take into account the one (not crossed off) on the higher line (A, then B, then C...). The other active BLOCKS will be taken into account the next time there is a star in the dice results.
- All the players that have not circled that BLOCK must then drop the corresponding shape on the board into their grid. The shape is composed of X's. It can be rotated or flipped freely, and it follows the shape placement rules (see phase 3).
- Once the shape is placed, it is circled. It cannot be used for combinations but can complete lines (see phase 5).
- Then, all players cross off the penalty Block on their score sheets and the tile is removed from the board. It cannot be used again (but players can still create the matching combinations for scoring purposes).
- The turn is over. The player to the left of the first player becomes the new first player and starts a new turn on phase 1.
Phase 3: Drop a shape
Each player, simultaneously, chooses the way they want to combine the dice (in their head) before writing down the result on their sheet:
- They must use the 4 numerical dice for their value.
- They must use those values by placing them in the shape indicated by the shape die, in any orientation. The shape can be turned and flipped:
- The stars are wilds : on a numerical die, each player can pick any number between 0 and 9. On the shape die, each player can choose the shape they want among the shapes present on the die.
Phase 4: Create a combo
Every player can create only one combination each turn, starting from the first player.
There are 3 types of combinations one can create:
- A combo of 3 to 7 identical numbers.
- A combo of 3 to 7 consecutive numbers.
- A bonus combo of either 8 consecutive numbers or 8 identical numbers.
- Combinations are composed of adjacent numbers on the players grid. These numbers must be connected without using diagonals. Numbers already used in other combos (and thus circled) cannot be used again. Consecutive numbers must be in ascending / descending order, with any starting value (not just 1).
- Players can only create one combination during each round : they circle the combination on the grid and on the score track. The value of a combination is equal to the total of numbers used in the combination. (eg. combination of 6 identical numbers is worth 6 points)
Phase 5: End the turn
- Each player checks if they completed one or more lines with any number or X's. In that case, they can circle the "+2" box at the right end of each line. They cannot circle the "+2" box if there is a hole in the line.
- Then each player checks if they have crossed the Game Over line. In that case, they circle the "-5" box of each line with at least one number on it. The game ends immediately.Otherwise, the player to the left of the first player becomes the new first player and a new turn begins at phase 1.
End of the game
The game ends when one or more players have crossed the Game Over line. The turn ends, then:
- If a player has managed to fill an entire column of identical or consecutive number combinations, they earn a bonus of 10 points for each of these columns.
- Players add up their points for each of their combinations and their column & line bonuses (each completed line is worth 2 points). The player with the most points is the winner.
In case of a tie, players share a well-deserved victory.