Jump to navigation Jump to search
For tips on how to play meadow, see Tips_meadow
- Each player owns 2 stone colours. To start, Player 1 places one stone of either of their colours on any empty space.
- From then on, starting with Player 2, the players take turns. On your turn, you must place 1 or 2 stones on any empty spaces.
- If you place 2 stones, they must be different colours.
- After you place your stone(s), capture all smothered enemy groups, and then capture all overgrown enemy groups.
- The first player to have captured X enemy stones wins.
- A group is an entire group of connected stones on the board of the same colour.
- A single stone (unconnected to others of the same colour) is also a group.
- A group is overgrown when it has more than 5 stones in it.
- A group is smothered when there are no empty spaces adjacent to any of its stones.