Difference between revisions of "Gamehelpluxor"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Category:Card games, formatting)
m (Tips_luxor link)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== Game play ==
== Game play ==
Latest revision as of 15:16, 25 December 2021
For tips on how to play luxor, see Tips_luxor
- 1 Game play
- 2 Entering the tomb chamber
- 3 End game scoring
Note: The order of cards in players' hands cannot be rearranged during the game!
1) Play a Card and Move
- On their turn, a player may play the leftmost or rightmost card from their hand and perform the card’s action (e.g. move one of their adventurers the indicated number of steps).
- If the card has a die, roll the die and move the rolled number of steps.
- When moving, skip over any spaces that are completely empty (have no tiles anymore).
- When moving past your sleeping adventurers on the Anubis tiles, immediately move them to the entrance of the tomb.
- You cannot stop on the Anubis tile.
- If a player cannot move, they discard a leftmost or rightmost card instead and draw a new one.
- 1-X: Move an adventurer any number of steps between 1 and X.
- 1-dice: Roll the dice, then move an adventurer any number of steps between 1 and the die roll.
- Move all: Move all active adventurers the indicated number of steps forward.
- Last to second last: Move the last adventurer to the second-to-last adventurer.
- Minus one required: First move an adventurer the indicated number of steps, then you may loot a treasure tile with one less adventurer than required.
2) Perform an Action
Based on the type of tile the player stopped on, they perform an action:
- If the player has at least as many adventurers on this tile as indicated on the tile, they loot the tile and score the indicated number of victory points immediately.
- If there is an icon below the looted tile, take the corresponding temple tile and place it on this spot. Adventurers stay on this spot without interacting with the temple tile.
- If there is no icon, then the adventurer stays on this spot.
- Perform the indicated action.
- Scarab: take a scarab token and put it face down in front of you. VP at end of the game. 22 tiles (4: 1 point, 8: 2 points, 6: 3 points, 4: 4 points)
- Wild card treasure tile: take on wild card tile and keep it for set collection scoring at end of the game.
- Scarab or Wild card treasure tile: chose either a Scarab or Wild card tile.
- Favour of Horus: take the top card from the corresponding Horus card stack.
- Tunnel: Immediately advance this adventurer to the next tunnel. If there is none, don’t move. If passing sleeping adventurers, move them to the entrance.
- Take either one key or the top card from the matching stack.
- New cards always go in the middle of your hand cards.
- If the card stack is empty, nothing happens.
- Immediately move adventurer forward by the shown number on the tile.
3) Draw a Card
- If you didn’t draw a Horus card during step 2, draw one basic card from the deck.
- New cards always go into the middle of your hand cards.
- If the draw deck is empty, reshuffle the discard pile.
Entering the tomb chamber
- To get into the chamber, a player needs to discard one key for each adventurer entering the tomb AND their adventurer must reach the tomb by exact step count.
- The first adventurer to enter gains the 5VP sarcophagus, the second the 3VP sarcophagus.
- After the second adventurer enters the chamber, the round is completed a usual, then the game ends
End game scoring
Current location of adventurers
- Score the number of VP displayed on the scarab on the wall next to where the adventurer is standing.
- Get indicated number of VP.
- Reveal keys and get indicated number of VP.
Treasure tile sets
- Get number of VP according to number of sets collected.
- One set consists of one vase, one jewelry, and one statue.
- Wildcards may be used as substitutes for any of the three treasures, but a set cannot contain more than 2 wild card tiles.
- By themselves wildcards aren't worth any points
- Reveal scarabs and gain indicated number of points.
- Player who has sarcophagus wins