Quick Movement Guide
Rabbit moves one area clockwise.
Leopard moves one area anticlockwise.
Eagle moves one area diagonally.
Bear stays in its initial area.
Duck movies clockwise to the next area containing at least one other duck. If there are no other duck on the forest board, it stays in its initial area.
Quick Scoring Guide
1) 1 - 5 different animal species in the same row scores 1, 2, 5, 9, 14 points, respectively.
2) 1 - 5 same species in the same row scores 1, 2, 5, 9, 14 points, respectively.
3) 3 points for each vertical pair of animals stacked immediately above and below each other.
4) 4 extra points for each additional matching animal below the pair.
5) 5 points for each column or rows filled with same color tokens.