On your turn
1. Place your Superstar pawn into play (mandatory)
The pawn goes to the door with the Open Door marker, which goes to the next door.
2. Play an action (mandatory)
a) Play a simple move: Play a card face down and move your pawn 1 space left or right.
b) Play a special move: Play a card face up and move your pawn according to the action indicated on the card:
- Long Jump: Move your pawn 2 spaces left or right.
- High Jump: Move your pawn 1 space up, then 1 space left or right.
- Drop: Your pawn slides down through the platform under its feet.
- Rotate: Pivot your pawn a quarter turn (90º) or half turn (180º).
3. Spend a Replay token (optional)
Maximum one time per turn.
What you can do during a move
- Collect one or more stars.
- Collect one or more Replay tokens.
- Eject one or more opponents’ Superstar pawns.
- Force the Open Door pawn to move to the next unoccupied
- Door space clockwise.
- Leave the board and reappear on the opposite side.
Refreshing your cards
You take all your cards back into your hand if:
a) You choose the Complete Your Hand action.
b) Your Superstar pawn is ejected by an opponent.
c) You play the fifth and final card from your hand.
The game ends at the end of the round when the board has:
- 4 stars or fewer in a 2-player game.
- 8 stars or fewer in a 3- or 4-player game.
- 12 stars or fewer in a 5- or 6-player game.
- 1 Replay token = 1 point.
- 1 star = 1 point.
- Each pair of stars of the same color = +1 bonus point
When a player reaches or exceeds a certain number of points, this immediately triggers the end of the game to take place at the end of the current round, such that everyone gets the same number of turns. The number of points required depends on the number of players:
- 2-player game: 18 points.
- 3-player game: 24 points.
- 4-player game: 18 points.
- 5-player game: 24 points.
- 6-player game: 18 points.
Note: The player who triggers the end of the game might still lose a point or two if someone steals a star or Replay token by ejecting their pawn. Counting points, winning the game, and tiebreakers all remain the same.