Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Each player starts with 2 gold.
- At the start of each round, the crowned player place 0-2 faceup cards and 1 facedown card on the table.
- Starting with the crowned player, each player chooses a character. The last player, if with 7 players, also may choose the facedown card.
- The crowned player calls each rank, from lowest to highest. If someone has the called rank, they must reveal it and take their turn.
- During your turn, you must first gather either 2 gold or 1 card from 2.
- Then, you may use your character ability and may build a district from your hand, paying its cost.
- Districts have 5 types: noble, religious, trade, military and unique. Unique districts have abilities.
- After all characters are called, a new round is started.
- If a city has 7 districts, it is completed: districts in it cannot be destroyed.
End of Game
- When a player builds their 7th district, it is the last round.
- Players score 1 point for each gold in their districts’ building costs.
- Players also score 3 points if they have 1 of each type, 2 points for finishing their cities, and 2 points for the first to do so.
- The player with the most points wins. If there is a tie, the tied player with the highest rank in the last round wins.
- Setups: There are 5 scenarios beside the default one. Players can also randomise or choose the characters and unique districts.
2 or 3 Players
- If there are 3 players, you must use rank 9 characters.
- Each player gets 2 characters in each round.
- The game ends when a player build their 8th district instead.