1) Place 1 worker tile from your hand of 3 tiles. May rotate freely, but may not place next to another worker tile. Note: Once the draw pile and display of jungle tiles are empty, you may choose to spend 1 sun token per turn to overbuild one of your own worker tiles instead. Each worker tile spot may only be overbuilt once.
2) For each open spot with 2 adjacent worker tiles: place 1 jungle tile from the face-up display.
3) Activate workers at each shared edge between newly placed tiles (jungle or worker) and their adjacent tiles. For each worker (even those belonging to other players), the action on the adjacent tile is performed once. Note: Resources/points are always distributed to the player who owns the worker, even if activated during another player's turn.
4) Draw 1 worker tile to your hand, if possible.
5) Refill jungle tile display, if possible.
The game ends when all players have placed their last worker tile.
For each temple: the player with the most adjacent workers receives 6 gold. The player with the second-most adjacent workers receives 3 gold. If tied for first place: divide 6 gold between the tied players and do not award second place. If tied for second place: divide 3 gold among the tied players, rounding down. If only one player is at the temple, they earn 6 gold and no one receives second place.
Score 1 point for each gold collected.
Score 1 point for each remaining sun token.
Score points for each player's water scoring track.
Tiebreaker: most cacao fruit remaining
JUNGLE TILE OVERVIEW
Plantations: Take the indicated cacao per worker, up to your maximum storage of 5. (8 total tiles: 6 single, 2 double) (2 player game: 4 single, 2 double)
Markets: Sell 1 cacao per worker at the indicated price. (7 total tiles: 2x2 gold, 4x3 gold, 1x4 gold) (2 player game: 7 total tiles: 2x2 gold, 4x3 gold, 1x4 gold
Gold Mines: Take the indicated gold per worker. (3 total tiles: 2x1 gold, 1x2 gold)
Water: Move your water carrier forward one space per worker. (3 total tiles)
Sun Worshipping Sites: Take 1 sun token per worker, up to your maximum of 3. These can be spent to overbuild your own worker tiles late in the game, or are worth 1 point at game end. (2 total tiles)
Temples: No immediate effect. At game end, each temple is scored separately. For each temple, the player with the most adjacent workers receives 6 gold, and second most receives 3 gold. If tied for first place: divide 6 gold between the tied players and do not award second place. If tied for second place: divide 3 gold among the tied players, rounding down. If only one player is at the temple, they earn 6 gold and no one receives second place. (5 total tiles)
Note: Some tiles are removed in a 2-player game. See below
2 player game
All tiles perform the same way as above. After tiles are removed, you are left with the following to play with:
Plantations: (6 total tiles: 4 single, 2 double)
Markets: (6 total tiles: 2x2 gold, 3x3 gold, 1x4 gold)
Gold Mines: (2 total tiles: 1x1 gold, 1x2 gold)
Water: (2 total tiles)
Sun Worshipping Sites: (1 total tile)
Temples: (4 total tiles)