Game File Reference
- Deck: a PHP component to manage cards (deck, hands, picking cards, moving cards, shuffle deck, ...).
- Draggable: a JS component to manage drag'n'drop actions.
- Counter: a JS component to manage a counter that can increase/decrease (ex: player's score).
- ExpandableSection: a JS component to manage a rectangular block of HTML than can be displayed/hidden.
- Scrollmap: a JS component to manage a scrollable game area (useful when the game area can be infinite. Examples: Saboteur or Takenoko games).
- Stock: a JS component to manage and display a set of game elements displayed at a position.
- Zone: a JS component to manage a zone of the board where several game elements can come and leave, but should be well displayed together (See for example: token's places at Can't Stop).
Undocumented component (if somebody knows please help with docs)
- Wrapper: a JS component to wrap a <div> element around its child, even if these elements are absolute positioned.
Game Development Process
Guides for Common Topics
In mygame_mygame.tpl (the border is not required):
<div id="my_expandable" style="border: 1px solid black">
<a href="#" id="my_click_to_toggle" class="expandabletoggle expandablearrow">
<div id="my_hidden_content" class="expandablecontent">
Here's the hidden content
this.expanded = new ebg.expandablesection();
this.expanded.expand(); // show
this.expanded.collapse(); // hide
this.expanded.toggle(); // switch show/hide
- All of the inner parts of the expandable div must have ids so dojo.query can find them.
- The section already starts with click-to-toggle behavior, so you probably won't need to toggle in your own code. Just set the initial state in your setup method.