Your goal is to deliver crystals to your base. First player to get 10 or more points immediately wins.
You take control of two bots. Each has space for up to three commands. These commands allow you to move the bot, turn it left and right, load and unload crystals. There are also some special commands of which each player gets one at the start. Each turn all issued commands are executed, first of your bot A, then bot B.
Moving forward will push both crystals and bots if there is empty tile to push to. Bots can push only one object at a time unless they are using special command Dash. Bases can't be pushed. Your bots can load crystals from other bots and any bot can deliver to any base. You can also zap bots, both yours and enemy ones to make them do one basic command of your liking.
Crystals delivered to your base give you
- blue - 2 points + random special command
- green - 3 points
- red - 4 points
New crystals will spawn in the central tile when crystals get delivered. If that tile is full the player who delivered the last crystal can pick one of the adjacent tiles.
Each turn you can pick from one of these actions:
- don't change the orders - select this option in the upper ribbon
- add one command - click unused command, click unused command space
- change one command - click unused command, click used command
- delete one command - click used command, click X under it
- swap order of commands - click used command, click used command
- delete entire commands - click X under bot
In the first turn you can do two actions. You can also do one extra action if you use DoubleAction command. For that do the first one, select the DoubleMove command, then do the second action. DoubleMove command is consumed during this process.
Beside the basic game there is also an option to add some special tiles on random tiles:
- rocks - immovable obstacles
- blobs - movable obstacles
- teleports - crystals or bots that get on teleport tile from one direction appear in the same direction from the tile of the other same-coloured teleport
- mud - subtracts one from movement