Jump to navigation Jump to search
Score the most points by guessing what others associate with the clue word.
- The game consists of 4 rounds.
- At the start of each round, reveal a new clue word.
- Each player chooses 1 to 10 cards that they think are related to the clue word, marking each chosen card with a checkmark at the bottom left.
- Everyone reveals how many cards they chose, and the one who chose the most goes in the dark (ties don't count).
- Starting from the scout, each player chooses 1 of their cards to reveal.
- If more than 2 players chose the same card, they all get a spark and score 2 points.
- If exactly 2 players chose that card, they each get a super-spark and score 3 points.
- If only that player chose that card, that player falls and cannot score any more sparks or super-sparks, nor be the scout this round.
- A fallen player's cards are still part of sparks or super-sparks.
- The round ends when all players either fall or have no cards remaining to reveal.
- During scoring if you are in the dark (chose most cards) AND you fell, then deduct 1 point for each spark and super-spark.
- After each round, 5 cards from a row are replaced and the scout goes to the next player.
End of the Game
The game ends after 4 rounds. The player with the most points wins. If there is a tie, they share the victory.