Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The game is played on a 13*13 board (It appears to be a 17*17 board).
- There is a king scepter center.
- Each player places their 9 checkers on their first two rows.
- On your turn, move a piece according to its own rules.
- You can capture opponent’s pieces by jumping over them. You can capture multiple times in a turn.
- If you can capture, you must capture.
- All checkers start as basic. They can move one space diagonally forward, unless capturing.
- A checker becomes a king when it reaches the middle of the board (the scepter). Kings can move one space diagonally in any direction.
- A checker becomes a queen when it reaches the last row on the opposite side. Queens can move any number of spaces diagonally along a line.
End of the Game
- A player is eliminated if they have no checkers.
- A player wins if they are the last one standing.
- If all players agree, the game can end in a stalemate.