Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Board with a 4×4 grid.
- 16 pieces with four characteristics each:
- Light or dark;
- Tall or short;
- Circular or square; and
- Solid or hollow.
- Each possible combination of characteristics appears exactly once.
- e.g. light & tall & circular & solid.
- e.g. dark & short & square & hollow.
- The opponent selects an unplayed piece.
- The player places the selected piece on an empty space.
- The winner is the player who forms a line of four pieces that all share a characteristic.
- i.e. not the opponent who selected the final piece.
- e.g. all light.
- e.g. all short.
- A 2×2 square of four pieces that all share a characteristic also wins.