Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A player can only complete 1 objective at any time during each of their turns (until the final turn).
- They may do so if their objective card is matched by the conditions on the board at that time.
- Once an objective card is played, it is immediately replaced (if possible) with another objective card from the purple deck.
- A completed objective is never lost.
- Beware .. there are certain cards which will allow opponents to steal cards from your hand, or specific items from your collection
- Hunting tokens can not be stolen.
- Each player can have a maximum of 2 objective cards in hand
- Except for the player who finds and plays a specific card to be able to hold 3
- Any objective cards above the hand limit must be returned to the purple deck.
List of 20 objectives
I. Territory Objectives (4 total)
- You must have a certain number of your pawns on territories of a specified colour:
|# Pawns||Territory colour||Points|
II. Continental Objectives (6 total)
- You must have 3 of your pawns on territories of the specified continent:
III. Continental Objectives (3 total)
You must have 4 of your pawns in the specified territorial configuration:
|# Pawns||Territorial configuration||Points|
|4||4 adjacent territories, 1 continent||5|
|4||4 adjacent territories, 2 continents||5|
|4||4 territories, 4 continents||5|
IV. Pawn Objectives (3 total)
- Your evolved pawns on the board must meet these characteristics:
|3||strongest strength (any colour / height)||4|
|3||tallest height (any colour / strength)||4|
|2||each of 3 different colours (2 white, 2 brown, 2 black)||5|
V. Innovation Objectives (3 total)
- Your current collection of innovation tiles must contain:
|# Innovation tiles||Level||Points|
VI. Strait Objective (1 total)
Your current collection of strait tokens must contain:
|# Strait tokens||Points|