Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Use only 4 colours with 2 players, otherwise 6.
- Fill table with 5 cards with 2 players, otherwise 6.
- Each player draw 9 cards.
- On your turn, you must take an action from exchange and create.
- If you exchange, play a card from your hand face up and exchange it with one from the table, playing it face up.
- The card played must have the same colour or a higher number than the card on the table.
- If you create, play a card face down from your hand to create a black hat.
- You may also discard a card from your hand and draw.
- If there are 4 players, you may exchange a card with your partner.
End of the Game
- The game ends when each player has played 8 cards. The last card is revealed as their favourite hat.
- If there are 2 or more same typed cards on the table, turn all them face down except the leftmost.
- Each card in your collection scores a number of points equal to their colour matching position on the table.
- Each black hat scores 1 point.
- Each card played by you that matches your favourite hat score the number of points on it. The favourite hat scores negatively.
- The player with the most number of different types (black as a type) gets the cookie and scores 5 points.
- If there are 4 players, players add their points total to their partner. The player with the most points wins.
- If there is a tie, the player with more black hats wins. If there is still a tie, the player with the cookie wins.