Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The deck consists of 60 cards, with 4 of each card from 1-15.
- Deal each player 10 cards, or 5 cards for short mode.
- No matter what, the rest of the cards are removed from the game.
- On your turn, roll 3 dice with 4, 8 and 12 faces.
- Then you may discard cards. Cards may only be discarded if the sum of some of the dice are equal to the number on the card.
- If a die is used to discard cards, pass it to the next player. Otherwise, it is placed in the middle.
- If there are dice in the middle, they are locked and aren’t rolled for that turn. You still get to use it.
- If no cards can be played, the next player can choose to keep them locked or reroll all of them.
End of the Game
If a player discards their last card, the game is over and they win!