Jump to navigation Jump to search
Players are trying to score the most points, although scoring in the positive is difficult.
- Each turn, five dice are rolled.
- After that, simultaneously, all players select 2 pairs and a single 5th die.
- For each pair, the sum of the dice is marked by an "X" on each players sheet (in column C).
- The single fifth die is marked in the right hand table by an "X". On the first turns, each player uses a new line for each new 5th die value. Once three different 5th die values have been chosen, each player must choose one of these three numbers as the 5th die for each subsequent throw if available.
- If a throw does not contain any of these three numbers, they don't have to mark a 5th die, it's a "free throw".
End of Game
- A player goes out if the eighth box for one of the 5th dice values is marked.
- After all players go out, the game ends.
- -200 points are scored for each pair value that is marked 1 to 4 times.
- 0 points are scored for each value that is marked 0 or 5 times.
- For each value that is marked at least 6 times, score the points in column A for each mark after the fifth.
- The player with the most points wins. If there is a tie, they share the victory.
- Easy Variant: -150 points are scored for each pair value that is marked 1 to 4 times instead.