Discard a card, then draw two cards.
To perform: Highlight the card you wish to discard, then click the "Haggle" button.
Play cards valuing at least the cost of the card to acquire and gain a card from a gallery or bank. The played cards and acquired card will be added to your discard pile at the end of your turn.
To perform: Highlight all of the cards you wish to play and the card you wish to acquire, then click the "Acquire" button.
Play cards valuing at least the cost of the exhibition, then place a painting in one of the galleries.
To perform: Highlight the Painting card to exhibit and select a matching or wild invitation marker, then click the "Exhibit" button. You will then need to choose cards to pay for the exhibition.
Special Gold cards
Many Gold cards have special abilities. To use these abilities, click on the card's ability description. Using a Gold card's special ability will permanently remove it from your deck.
End of game
The game ends when one of these conditions has been met:
- 12 or more Painting cards are on display in the Museum.
- The Painting deck is empty.
- A Market Rating (Painting or Gold) has reached 70 or higher.
If one of the end-of-game conditions has been met, finish the round so everyone has had the same number of turns in the game.
Then, some of the bonus tiles in the Museum are scored:
- If all of an Exhibition's invitation markers have been used, then the bonus tile above that Exhibiton is scored.
- If no Exhibition has used all of its invitation markers, then the bonus tile above all Exhibitions with the most paintings are scored.